a healthy you your way was created to help you shut down the messages from diet culture and start living a healthy life on YOUR terms.
Over the 12 weeks together, I will help you walk away from the outdated, unrealistic and dis-empowering approaches to health, fitness and nutrition, and embrace a healthier mindset around food, movement, body image and self. Saying goodbye to diets, restriction, and one size fits all ways once and for all, as you shift your mindset and change the way you think, eat, move and live.
Ultimately creating a healthy you your way that nourishes your body, mind, heart & soul, and has you thriving mentally & physically and not just surviving.
As an Eating Psychology & Mind Body Nutrition Practitioner, my goal is to help you ditch the diets and self destructive behaviors, and start trusting your own intuition and natural appetite again. So you can start feeling your best from the inside out.
Throughout the program we will be focusing on our self care, mindset, nutrition and movement.
Each area playing an important role in how you show up for YOU each day.
I will give you the strategies and guidance needed, so you feel confident in making a healthy change for life. Empowering you to nourish your body with foods that help you feel your best, inspiring you to move your body with activities that bring you JOY, and most importantly treat your body with the kindness & respect that it deserves.
You will be supported in a non-judgemental environment every step of the way. Not only by me as your guide & coach, but also by an AMAZINGLY AWESOME community of like-minded individuals, who truly care about your wellness & success. This really is the “secret sauce”of great health – because linking arms with others makes us that much stronger in uncovering our highest potential.
We come together in a safe & private online space. Where we inspire, encourage, celebrate and lift each other up through the daily highs & lows of life – ultimately helping you to step into your power and reach your healthiest, happiest, best self.
SEPT 13th – DEC 6th
$147.00 (includes gst)
Access To A Private Online Facebook Group
- Where you can connect with a tribe of like-minded individuals that will help you rock your healthiest self.
- You are never alone. Myself and your fellow group members are here to support you throughout the 12 weeks. To encourage, inspire, and help you stay forward focused, as you work towards your goals and unleash your full potential.
Workouts To Get You Moving (3 new ones every four weeks)
- Simply to help inspire you to move your body. These workouts can be done in 30 mins or less, from the comfort of your home or in the gym. A combination of strength & endurance moves, they will leave you feeling strong, healthy and full of energy.
- You will be guided on an intuitive approach to eating. One that puts you in the drivers seat and trusting your own body’s needs. Ditching the food guilt, body shame and one size fit’s all fad diets (for good!!). We will implement strategies that help you make peace with food and eating, (hello food freedom) and discover a way to eat for life.
Simple & Healthy Recipe Ideas
- Life is busy, which often has us eating on the go and perhaps not making the best of choices. I am going to show you how to “keep it simple” in the kitchen, while creating delicious simple healthy meals and snacks, that nourish your body and help you feel your best from the inside out.
Mindset & Habits
- Most of us have years of food rules, limiting beliefs, distorted thought patterns and unhealthy habits to let go of. Throughout the 12 weeks we will work on shutting down the toxic messages from diet culture and make space for a healthier mindset and approach to eating, moving and how you view your body.
- A monthly virtual social where we can connect and troubleshoot as a group, to help us push past barriers that are in our way and celebrate our wins.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Set of dumbbells (various weights if possible)
- Interval timer (or app on phone)
- Step bench (if you don’t have one don’t worry)
- Positive mindset
Do you endorse a “product” and do I need to purchase it or any other “supplement” to do your program?
– Absolutely not. I know that there are many great products out there, but I have not aligned myself with any of them, nor do I promote them. I believe that the use of them is completely individual.
I have done other programs in the past, but always felt they were too big and that I was never noticed. Do you limit the amount of participates you take.
– Yes, I like to cap my program at 125 participates – as I like to personally make a connection with each member. If you participate in the group, you will definitely not go unnoticed.
I haven’t worked out for years, do I have to follow the workouts and can the workouts be modified?
– The workouts provided are simply an option, so love them or leave them. My goal is to help inspire you to actively move your body in ways that bring you JOY, help create a healthy glow, and leave you feeling your best.
Do I need to follow a certain meal plan, and eat different foods from my family?
– Nope!! There is no plan to follow, as there are no foods that are off limits. However, I do encourage whole food eating, as I believe this helps us feel our best, so we can live our best. BUT, also know that we all have different goals, different tastes and different dietary needs and desires. So I provide “sample meal” ideas and lots of simple family friendly recipes throughout the 12 weeks. Thus helping you create an eating plan that works best for YOU, your body and your life!
I’m shy and not really into posting in a group – can I still be part of the program?
– Absolutely, although I do encourage you to post on the group page, join in with the daily chatter and weekly challenges, it is definitely not a necessity. You can still greatly benefit by simply reading the daily posts and being a silent entity.
I don’t live anywhere near you, can I still do your program?
– You bet, that’s the beauty of the internet, everything is done completely online. So no matter where you are in the world, you can participate. I currently have members in Australia, United States, Ontario, Calgary, British Columbia, Manitoba, etc.
*Have another question for me? Feel free to send an email to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING
“This program has been a total changer!! With Nicole’s help, I am learning to listen and trust my body and focusing way more on mindful eating and awareness. My goals have also changed to become less about looks and more about how I’m feeling.”
“Nicole’s program has helped me get off the dieting roller-coaster. For the first time in years I feel in control of my eating, instead of allowing a diet to dictate & control what and how much I eat.”
“I know I have done the work, but the encouragement and support that I receive in this program, has really allowed me to believe in myself. The workouts provided have also given me an opportunity to get stronger, both physically and mentally – and this has also allowed me to do things that I didn’t think were possible a very short while ago.”
” Thanks to Nicole’s program, for the first summer in a long time I was finally able to enjoy ice cream with my family, without any guilt afterwards. Or feeling that I needed to go for a run to work it off. ”