So yummy on their own or with a little peanut butter on top!
- 1 500ml carton of egg whites + 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1 -2 banana (depending on how much of a banana flavor you want)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with coconut oil or nonstick spray.
- Place egg whites, oats and banana in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and firm to touch.
Using one banana – 54 calories, 7g carbs, 0g fat, 6g protein, 1g sugar, 1g fiber