Makes 6 ~ 250ml mason jar cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust Layer
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- pinch of himalayan salt
- Mix the graham cracker crust with the coconut oil until fully combined.
- Press down about 2 heaping Tbsp into each mason jar.
- 6 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 – 4 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbps fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Place all of the cheesecake ingredients into a bowl and whisk until smooth and blended.
- Divide evenly on top of the graham cracker crust layer.
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries
- Zest of a small lemon
- Juice of 1/2 a small lemon
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add all of the blueberry topping ingredients.
- Bring the blueberries to a boil and then mash them with a potato masher.
- Turn the heat down to medium low and let the sauce simmer for several minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and allow sauce to fully cool.
- Once cool, evenly spoon over cheesecake mixture.