I could very easily eat my body weight worth of blueberries….and most likely every summer I do – lol. LOVE these simple, single servings of blueberry crumble – perfect for when you are craving dessert….or for anytime really!
- 8 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup spelt flour (or whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (softened)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 8 (250 ml) mason jars on a baking pan.
- Divide fruit evenly between mason jars and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all topping ingredients until everything is moistened with coconut oil.
- Evenly distribute mixture on top of fruit.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for about 25-30 mins or until bubbling and the top is golden brown.
**Great served warm with a spoonful of real vanilla bean ice cream or greek yogurt.