Oh my this blueberry & lime combo is absolutely delish!!
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 Tbsp solid coconut oil
- 1 cup milk
- zest of one lime
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Using a fork or hands, cut in coconut oil until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add milk and stir just until moistened.
- Add in lime juice and zest.
- Gently fold in blueberries just until combined.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto prepared pan.
- Place int he oven and bake until golden brown (about 17 – 20 minutes).