I think one of the reasons I LOVE summer so much, is for the fresh blueberries! So yummy on their own or added to baking, salads, yogurt, oatmeal, desserts, ….pretty much anything!!
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or rub with coconut oil .
- In a large bowl combine all wet ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients except for blueberries.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet mix and stir until fully blended, being sure not to over stir.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Evenly divide among muffin cups.
- place in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 22-25 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.