Dessert for breakfast….why not!?!
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 cup large flake oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 mins to allow the oats and chia seeds to swell.
- Divide between 4 mason jars.
- Cover and place in the refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour (or more) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with chopped nuts and fruit or topping of choice if desired.