You will think you are eating a sinful treat, when you bite into these chocolate chip cookie dough protein balls.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with water. Let soak for at least 20 mins.
- Once softened, drain all the liquid, except 1 Tbsp.
- Place dates & almonds into a food processor and process until combined.
- Add oats and protein powder, and process until fully combined.
- If dry add 1 Tbsp water.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, and stir in chocolate chips.
- With hands shape into balls, and place on a lined baking pan.
- Place pan in freezer to set ( about 30 mins).
- Once set, transfer balls to a container and store in the freezer.
Makes 14 balls – per ball Calories 127, 11gr carbs, 7gr fat,8gr protein, 6 gr sugar, 2gr fiber