- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup salted pretzels ( crushed)
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp warm water
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place peanut butter, crushed pretzels and protein powder in a medium sized bowl and stir to combine.
- With hands, form into 1″ balls and place onto prepared pan.
- Place pan in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave on medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted.
- Dip balls into melted milk chocolate and place back onto parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
Makes about 12 balls – per ball – 155 Calories, 13gr Carbs, 10gr Fat, 7gr Protein, 6gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber