I LOVE pumpkin! I like to add this SUPERFOOD to oatmeal, smoothies, chili and my most FAVORITE protein bars. Not only are they packed with nutrition and offer a wide range of health benefits, pumpkin is low in calories, high in fiber and FULL of disease -fighting vitamins, minerals, and other healthy nutrients. AMAZING with a little peanut butter smeared on top!!
- 2 cups oat flour (simply blend large flake oats in a blender)
- ¼ cup unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 2 cups natural chocolate protein powder
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 28 oz can pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the batter evenly in the dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
Makes 8 bars – per bar – 280 Calories, 28gr Carbs, 11gr Fat, 18gr Protein, 6gr Sugar, 6gr Fiber