These taste so much like the real thing, you’ll be tempted to dunk them in a glass of milk!
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (simply grind oats in a blender)
- 3/4 cup organic puffed millet
- 1 cup natural vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted )
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed oreo cookie crumbs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place first 7 ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- With hands, form into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in cookie crumbs.
- Place on prepared pan.
- Place pan in the freezer for 30 mins to set.
- Once set, remove and place in an airtight container.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
makes 18 balls ~ per ball ~ 96 calories, 9grs carbs, 5grs fat, 5grs protein, 2gr sugar, 1gr fiber