- 1 1/2 cups plain almonds
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup Water
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process
- until fully combined.
- With damp hands, form into 1 inch balls.
- Put balls on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer to set ( about 30 mins).
- Once set. transfer balls into a container with a lid and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Eat directly from the freezer!
Makes 18 balls – per ball – 101 Calories, 9gr Carbs, 5gr Fat, 5gr Protein, 3gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber