Paired with grilled chicken, fish or add a can of chickpeas and have for a main dish!
- 2 cups quinoa (dry)
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 long cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts ( optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp, olive oil
- ¼ cup, balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp, minced garlic
- himalayan salt/black pepper
- Cook the quinoa with water or stock, according to package directions.
- Once cooked transfer to large bowl and add remaining ingredients, stirring until fully combined.