- 6 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup large flake oats (not instant)
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 drops natural peppermint extract (or to taste)
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with water. Let soak for at least 10 mins.
- Once soften, drain all but 1 Tbsp of the liquid.
- Add dates, nuts and oats to food processor and process until well mixed and chopped down.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until combined .
- Using damp hands, form into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer to set (30 mins)
- Store in an airtight container – great to eat directly from the freezer.
Makes 18 balls, per ball: 102 Calories, 9gr Carbs, 5gr Fat, 6gr Protein, 3gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber