- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix together until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into a parchment lined 9×9 pan.
- Spread evenly.
- Place pan in the fridge to set ( about 30 minutes).
- Remove from the fridge and slice into 9 bars.
- Store in the pan or individually wrap.
- Keep bars in the fridge.
Makes 9 bars – per bar – 223 Calories, 19gr Carbs, 10gr Fat, 14gr Protein, 2gr Sugar, 4gr Fiber