- 8 small apples (granny smith, gala)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Wash & dry apples.
- Slice apples ( unpeeled) into 1/4 -1/3 inch chunks.
- Put coconut oil into frying pan and add apples.
- Sprinkle on sugar & cinnamon to evenly coat.
- Saute apples on high heat until tender – about 5 -7 mins.
- Remove from heat and serve with a dollop of plain greek yogurt and toasted pecan pieces.
Serves 6 – per serving- 154 Calories, 33gr Carbs, 2gr Fat, 0gr Pro, 27gr Sugar, 7gr Fiber