- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 3 Tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 heaping Tbsp curry powder
- 2 19oz cans chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 2 28oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 4 large handfuls of baby spinach
- Himalayan salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups quinoa (uncooked)
- Place the oil in a dutch oven.
- Heat to a medium high heat.
- Add the onion and cook until softened.
- Stir in the garlic, cumin and curry powder and cook for a minute.
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes, spinach and broth.
- Bring to a boil, and stir in quinoa.
- Cover with lid, and reduce heat to a low simmer, for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with toasted raw cashews (optional)
Serves 6-8 Per serving ~ 335 Calories, 56gr Carbs, 6gr Fat, 13gr Protein, 10gr Sugar, 10gr Fiber