With it’s smooth, creamy texture, who can resist ice cream?? Made with simple ingredients like bananas, peanut butter & dark chocolate chips, this is one that you will keep coming back for more!
- 4 large bananas
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice bananas into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place on the lined pan and put in the freezer for 1 – 2 hrs or until frozen.
- Place the frozen banana slices in a food processor or powerful blender.
- Process banana slices, scraping down the bowl as needed until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter and puree to combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into 4 bowls and serve immediately.