This is an after school FAVORITE around my house. Tastes just like cookie dough!Serve with whole grain pretzels, graham crackers , apple slices, celery or carrot sticks……or simply eat by the spoonful!
- 1 19 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup of natural peanut butter ( crunchy or smooth)
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- cinnamon to taste
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.