- 3 cups puffed millet
- 1 cup organic seeds ( chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp heart blend)
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup organic honey (warmed)
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 -3 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (add 1 Tbsp at a time as needed)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- With clean hands, form into 1 inch balls.
- Place balls on the prepared pan.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Remove and place balls in a seal-able container, store in the fridge of freezer.
- ENJOY!!Makes 30 -32 balls ~ per ball ~ 140 calories, 12gr carbs, 8gr fat, 6gr protein, 7gr sugar, 2 gr fiber