- 1 500ml carton of egg whites +2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with coconut oil or nonstick spray.
- Place everything in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle each with more cinnamon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 -25 mins or until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Cool for a few minutes in pan, remove and cool completely on wire rack.
- Great on their own or topped with natural nut butter!
Per muffin – 58 calories, 6g carbs, 1g fat, 6g protein, 2g sugar, 1g fiber