- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until fully combined.
- With damp hands, form into 1 inch balls.
- Place balls on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Put in the freezer to set ( about 30 mins).
- Once set, place balls into a container with a lid and store in the freezer.
- Eat directly from the freezer!
Makes 10 balls – per ball – 105 Calories, 8gr Carb, 5gr Fat, 9gr Pro, 1gr Sugar, 1gr Fiber