Soft, moist and super yummy! I bet you can’t stop at just one!?
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil ( melted)
- 1 28oz can of pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix until fully combined
- Drop by spoonfuls or cookie baller onto prepared pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 mins or until done.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5mins on pan, then transfer to wire rack.
Makes 24 cookies – per cookie – 54 Calories, 6gr Carbs, 1gr Fat, 4gr Protein, 2gr Sugar, 1gr Fiber *Best kept in the fridge!