- 2 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 small yellow onion (chopped & cooked)
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 cups steamed spinach (squeezed dried)
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a large loaf pan with non stick spray or rub with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with additional salt & pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Makes 8 slices ~ per slice
224 Calories, 13g Carbs, 7gr Fat, 29gr Protein, 2gr Sugar, 3gr Fiber