- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp himalayan pink salt
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with water. Let soak for at least 20 mins.
- Once soften, drain all but 1 tbs of the liquid.
- Add dates, almonds and protein powder to food processor and process until well mixed and chopped down.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until combined.
- Using damp hands, form into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the tops with himalayan pink salt.
- Place in the freezer to set (30 mins)
- Store in an airtight container – great to eat directly from the freezer.
Makes 13 balls – per ball – 113 Calories, 11gr Carbs, 5gr Fat, 8gr Protein, 8gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber