- 10 cups organic chicken broth
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 4 celery stalks (chopped)
- 3 large carrots (chopped)
- 1 large yellow onion (chopped)
- 2-3 Tbsp dried dill
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- Himalayan salt & black pepper to taste
- Whole lot of love
- Add broth to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, celery, carrot, onion, dill, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Gently boil until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 mins.