One of my all time favorite salads ~ the “Cobb Salad” gives you a little bit of everything you love in a bowl…..or jar! 😉
- Simple greek yogurt dressing (recipe below) (about 2tbsp in each jar)
- grape tomatoes (halved) (about 1/2 cup)
- cucumber (chopped) (about 1/2 cup)
- red onion (chopped) (about 2 Tbsp)
- hard boiled egg (chopped) (1 egg)
- avocado (cubed) (1/2 of a small)
- turkey or chicken breast (cubed) (about 3 oz)
- mixed greens
- Starting with the dressing and ending with the mixed greens, layer all ingredients into a large mason jar.
- Place on a secure lid and store in the fridge, good for 3-5 days.
- When ready to eat, simply empty contents into a bowl and ENJOY.
*feel free to add some crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, blue cheese or toasted pecans to the jar.
Simple Greek Yogurt Dressing (enough for 3 salads)
- 3/4 cups of plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- himalayan salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in bowl and whisk until fully combined.