- 4 medium bananas
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate pieces (I like 85% dark)
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt (optional)
- Line a baking pan or plate with parchment paper.
- Slice the bananas into 1 inch pieces.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter between two slices (sandwich them together).
- Place on the prepared pan and pop in the freezer for 2 -3 hours or until bananas are nice and frozen.
- Once frozen remove from the freezer.
- Place chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwavable bowl and warm until melted.
- Add a spoonful of chocolate over the bites OR simply dip to cover.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan pink salt (optional).
- Place back in the freezer to allow the chocolate to harden (if you can wait that long).
*Best stored in the freezer and simply grab one (or 3) when a craving strikes.