Looking for a HEALTHY chocolatey treat for your special Valentines? This Chocolate Protein Pudding is sure to please. And as they say, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. <3
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender.
- Divide among 4 (1 cup) mason jars.
- Secure with a lid.
- Place in the fridge to set (about 30 mins).
- Top with raw cacao nibs & 1 hershey kiss. (optional)