Oooh my what have I done!?! These little morsels are simply AMAZING – Thank goodness I am bringing them to a friends tonight, as I don’t think I could trust myself to have them in the house – OH YES, they are that good!
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate (melted)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of organic puffed millet or rice cereal
- Line a mini muffin cup with 20 mini liners.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwaving, in 30 second intervals until the chocolate has melted.
- Once melted, allow the chocolate cool slightly.
- Transfer chocolate to a sandwich bag and snip off the tip.
- Pipe a small amount of melted chocolate into each mini muffin cup.
- Place peanut butter in another microwavable bowl and warm until slightly melted.
- Stir in puffed cereal until completely covered.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
- Cover with remaining chocolate.
- Sprinkle with himalayan salt (optional).
- Place pan in the freezer for 30 mins to set.
Makes 20 mini cups