A healthy side, so easy to prepare ~ SIMPLY toss with oil and roast in the oven!
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- himalayan salt & black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss to coat the asparagus completely.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15~18 minutes, until tender.