Summer and s’mores seem to go hand in hand! This is the PERFECT dessert for summer time cookouts!
- dark chocolate pudding mix ( I used 3 packages for 12 jars)
- graham cracker crumbs
- mini marshmallows
- 250 ml mason jars
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to box directions. (with milk or unsweetened almond milk)
- Place in the fridge and allow to set.
- Fill each mason jar with 1 – 2 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs.
- Once pudding is set (about 30 mins) divide evenly and top graham cracker crumbs.
- Top pudding with 1 -2 Tbsp marshmallows.
- Place in the oven and broil till golden brown, giving it that “toasted” look.