This “Strawberries & Cream In A Jar” is the perfect, high protein mid morning or afternoon snack. Also makes for a great breakfast “on the go” topped with a little homemade granola.
- 1 500ml container of plain greek yogurt
- 6 Tbsps of chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- 2 cups of strawberries (chopped)
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together yogurt, chia seeds and syrup until combined.
- Gently fold in the strawberries.
- Evenly divide between four 1 cup, wide mouth mason jars.
- Secure with lid.
- Place in the fridge for a few hrs to set.
- Enjoy as is, or top with toasted chop nuts or granola.