I like to make a large batch of these meatballs. I use half as my meal prep for the week and freeze the other half for future meals. They are perfect on top of pasta, on the side of rice, quinoa, salad, in a wrap, or simply on their own as a quick healthy, protein packed snack.
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 8 – 10 sun dried tomatoes halves (chopped)
- 4 frozen spinach nuggets (thawed & squeezed dry)
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- himalayan salt & black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir everything until it is evenly combined.
- With clean hands, form into 2 inch balls.
- Place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 mins or until golden brown and cooked though (turn over half way through baking)