Sweet, salty, crunchy, wholesome balls of yummy goodness – perfect combo!
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1 cup whole grain pretzels (crushed)
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (softened)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- With hands, form into balls.
- Place pan in the fridge for 30 mins to set.
- Once set, remove from fridge and place in a container.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Makes 15 balls ~ per ball ~ 123 calories, 12grs carbs, 5grs fat, 7grs protein, 3gr sugar, 1gr fiber