These Tahini balls pack so much yummy “good for you” goodness in every bite. The main star in this recipe is of course tahini, which is made from ground sesame seeds and offers a richer, more savory flavor profile than your standard peanut butter. Add in chia seeds, oats, honey, shredded coconut and let’s not forget mini chocolate chips – you have yourself a sure winner for even the pickiest taste buds.
- ¾ cup tahini
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein power
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- himalayan salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix together until fully combined. (might need to use your hands)
- Form into one inch balls and place on prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with himalayan salt (optional)
- Place balls into a sealed container and store in the fridge or freezer.
** The tahini was warm when I added the chocolate chips – so they melted a bit and added great flavor.