- 3 cups unsweetened organic shredded coconut
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I like Kaizen Naturals)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Drop by a table or teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 -12 mins or until set.
~ Makes 14 large macaroons ~ per serving ~ 135 calories, 5gr carbs, 12gr fat, 6gr protein, 1gr sugar, 2gr fiber
~ Makes 28-30 small macaroons ~ per serving ~ 68 calories, 2gr carbs, 6gr fat, 3gr protein, 1gr sugar, 1gr fiber
*Great drizzled with a little melted dark chocolate