Full of protein and healthy, nutrient dense vegetables – these “Veggie Quinoa Muffins” make for great snack or simple lunch – perfect for quick meals on the go!!
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 2 cups broccoli (finely chopped)
- 1 red pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 small yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Himalayan salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin with no stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then gently remove from pan to cool completely.