- 2 cups whole wheat or spelt flour
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until fully combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Evenly divide the cheese onto each biscuit.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 mins or until lightly brown.
Makes 8 biscuits – per biscuit – 153 Calories, 24gr Carbs, 4gr Fat, 6gr Protein, 1gr Sugar, 4gr Fiber