NEW YEAR HEALTHY YOU your way is a non diet approach centered around helping you heal your relationship with food, movement and your body.
As an Eating Psychology & Mind Body Nutrition Practitioner, my approach is rooted in self compassion as I help you unpack and unlearn the outdated, unrealistic and dis-empowering approaches to health, fitness and nutrition and embrace a healthier mindset around food, movement, body image and self.
Giving you the power to say goodbye to the diets, the restriction, and the one size fits all ways once and for all, as you shift your mindset and change the way you think, eat, move and live.
Over our 12 weeks together, I will give you the strategies and guidance needed, so you feel confident in making a healthy change for life. Empowering you to nourish your body with foods that help you feel your best, inspiring you to move your body with activities that bring you JOY, and most importantly treat your body with the kindness & respect that it deserves.
You will be supported in a non-judgmental environment every step of the way. Not only by me as your guide and coach, but also by a super supportive community of like-minded individuals, who truly care about your wellness & success.
We come together in a safe and private online space. Where we share, encourage, celebrate and lift each other up through the daily highs & lows of this journey – ultimately helping you to step into your power and reach your healthiest, happiest, best self.
Jan 9th – Apr 3rd
$168.00 (includes gst)
access to a private online facebook group
- Where you can connect with a tribe of like-minded individuals that will help you rock your healthiest self.
- You are never alone. Myself and your fellow group members are here to support you throughout the 12 weeks. To encourage, inspire, and help you stay forward focused, as you work towards your goals and unleash your full potential.
workouts to get you moving (4 new ones every four weeks)
- Simply to help inspire you to move your body. These workouts can be done in 30 mins or less, from the comfort of your home or in the gym. A combination of strength & endurance moves, they will leave you feeling strong, healthy and full of energy.
nutrition principles & guidance (not rules)
- You will be guided on an intuitive approach to eating. One that puts you in the drivers seat and trusting your own body’s needs. Ditching the food guilt, body shame and one size fit’s all fad diets (for good). We will implement strategies that help you make peace with food and eating, (hello food freedom) and discover a way to eat for you and your life.
mindset & habits
- Most of us have years of food rules, limiting beliefs, distorted thought patterns and unhealthy habits to let go of. Throughout the 12 weeks we will work on shutting down the toxic messages from diet culture and make space for a healthier mindset and approach to eating, moving and how you view your body.
- A monthly virtual social where we can connect and troubleshoot as a group, to help us push past barriers that are in our way and celebrate our wins.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Set of dumbbells (various weights if possible)
- Interval timer (or app on phone)
- Step bench (if you don’t have one don’t worry)
- Positive mindset
Do you endorse a “product” and do I need to purchase it or any other “supplement” to do your program?
– Absolutely not. I know that there are many great products out there, but I have not aligned myself with any of them, nor do I promote them. I believe that the use of them is completely individual.
I have done other programs in the past, but always felt they were too big and that I was never noticed. Do you limit the amount of participates you take.
– Yes, I like to cap my program at 125 participates – as I like to personally make a connection with each member. If you participate in the group, you will definitely not go unnoticed.
I haven’t worked out for years, do I have to follow the workouts and can the workouts be modified?
– The workouts provided are simply an option, so love them or leave them. My goal is to help inspire you to actively move your body in ways that bring you JOY, help create a healthy glow, and leave you feeling your best.
Do I need to follow a certain meal plan, and eat different foods from my family?
– No, there is no plan to follow, as I believe there are no foods that are off limits. Plus, we all have different tastes and different dietary needs and desires. However, I do encourage whole food eating, as I believe this helps us to feel our best, so we can live our best. So I do provide some “sample meal” ideas as well as lots of simple family friendly recipes throughout the 12 weeks.
I’m shy and not really into posting in a group – can I still be part of the program?
– Absolutely!! Although I do encourage you to post on the group page and join in with the daily chatter, it is definitely not a necessity. You can still greatly benefit by simply reading the daily posts and being a silent entity.
I don’t live anywhere near you, can I still do your program?
– You bet, that’s the beauty of the internet, everything is done completely online. So no matter where you are in the world, you can participate. I currently have members in Australia, United States, Ontario, Calgary, British Columbia, Manitoba, etc.
*Have another question for me? Feel free to send an email to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING
“Nicole’s gentle approach has helped me to trust my body again. I no longer feel anxious around food or eating.”
“This program has been a total changer!! With Nicole’s help, I am learning to listen and trust my body and focusing way more on mindful eating and awareness. My goals have also changed to become less about looks and more about how I’m feeling.”
“Nicole’s program has helped me get off the dieting roller-coaster. For the first time in years I feel in control of my eating, instead of allowing a diet to dictate & control what and how much I eat.”
“I know I have done the work, but the encouragement and support that I receive in this program, has really allowed me to believe in myself. The workouts provided have also given me an opportunity to get stronger, both physically and mentally – and this has also allowed me to do things that I didn’t think were possible a very short while ago.”
“Thanks to Nicole’s program, I no longer obsess about food. I also find myself engaging in less negative self talk and feel more comfortable with my body.”