Oooh this might just be my NEW favorite way to prepare salmon. Thumbs up all around the table!!
- 2.5 lb fillet of organic wild salmon
- 3 Tbsp organic grainy mustard
- 3 Tbsp organic honey
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts (shelled & coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 3 -4 Tbsp avocado oil
- Himalayan salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet, skin side down.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard & honey.
- Spoon evenly over salmon fillet.
- In the same bowl, combine the pistachios, panko and oil.
- Spread mixture over top of salmon, pressing lightly to stick.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Bake until salmon is cooked through and pistachios are golden, about 20 min.