Mmmm Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Turtles….the chocolate covered ones!! …But I love even more knowing what is in my food…so I created my own version of this yummy treat!
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (pieces)
- 21 pecan halves
- 7 dates
- Himalayan salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 3 pecans together ( like a flower).
- Place a date in the center of the pecans.
- Melt chocolate until smooth.
- Drop 1 Tbsp of melted chocolate over top of the dates and pecans, being sure to cover.
- Sprinkle with himalayan salt.
- Place tray in the fridge or freezer to set ( about 10-20 mins).
Makes 7 turtles ~ per turtle – 96 Calories, 11gr Carbs, 7gr Fat, 1gr Protein, 8gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber