- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- Pinch of himalayan salt
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with water. Let soak for at least 20 mins.
- Drain all but 1 Tbsp of the liquid.
- Add everything plus the 1 Tbsp of liquid to a food processor.
- Process until combined.
- Using damp hands, form into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer to set (30 mins).
- Store in an airtight container – great to eat directly from the freezer.
Make 14 balls – per ball – 109 Calories, 7gr Carbs, 5gr Fat, 8gr Protein, 4gr Sugar, 1gr Fiber