These NO BAKE protein bars are the PERFECT afternoon snack or for a quick breakfast on the go.
- 1 cup whole pitted dates (chopped)
- 1 cup raw pecans (chopped)
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 -1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully combined
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper and drop mixture in the middle of the pan.
- Dampen fingers with a little warm water and spread and press mixture down.
- Place pan in the fridge to set ( about 20mins)
- Remove and cut into 12 small pieces
- Individually wrap each piece or cover and leave in pan – I like to keep it in the fridge and just grab as needed.
Per Serving (1 bar) Calories 287, 21gr Carb, 18gr Fat, 12gr Protein, 6gr Sugars, 5gr fiber