These individual jars freeze beautifully and are just the right portion.
- 4 cups rhubarb (chopped)
- 2 cups strawberries (chopped)
- 1 ½ cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (softened)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 8 (250 ml) mason jars on a baking pan.
- Divide prepared fruit into the mason jars and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all topping ingredients until everything is moistened with coconut oil (I like to use my hands).
- Evenly distribute mixture on top of fruit
- Place pan in the oven and bake for about 30 ~ 35 mins or until bubbling and the top is golden brown.
**Great served warm with a spoonful of real vanilla bean ice cream or greek yogurt.
Makes 8 servings ~ per serving ~ 207 Calories, 26gr Carbs, 7gr Fat, 6gr Protein, 6gr Sugar, 6gr Fiber