It’s just not Sunday without pancakes!
- 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 banana
- 2 eggs
- pinch of baking powder
- 2 Tbsp blueberries
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp raw walnuts
- Place oats, egg, banana, and baking powder into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a hot frying pan and sprinkle with cinnamon and blueberries.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Flip & cook on the other side.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate.
- Spread on the coconut oil.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with walnuts.