I saw this recipe floating around Facebook, for cauliflower toast posted by delish – so I decided to give it a try – and it was DELISH!
I personally LOVE IT topped with mashed avocado and sliced grape tomatoes.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Finely grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl. (food processor works great!)
- Microwave on high, 8 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly with paper towels or a cheesecloth until mixture is dry.
- Add egg, cheddar, and garlic powder to cauliflower bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix until combined.
- Form cauliflower into toast shapes on prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and top with desired toppings.