Doesn’t get much simpler than this!! These ” Egg & Sweet Potato Nest’s ” make for a great breakfast with a side of sliced avocado and a spoonful of salsa.
- 1 large sweet potato, washed and peeled
- 12 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with coconut oil or non stick spray.
- Grate the sweet potato, using a coarse cheese grater.
- Spoon the sweet potato into the prepared muffin pan and pressing it down with your fingers.
- Place in the oven and bake for about for 5-8 minutes, making sure not to burn.
- Remove from the oven and crack an egg into each cup over the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with himalayan salt & pepper.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked.