Bet you can’t eat just one!?!..These yummy “S’more Cookie Bites” are the PERFECT summer treat.
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together oats, oat flour and protein powder.
- Add in the vanilla extract, almond milk and 2Tbsp of mini chocolate chips, stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the marshmallows.
- Roll into balls or drop by spoonfuls onto prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the remaining chocolate chips with the oil ( about 60 seconds, stirring 1/2 way).
- Drizzle melted chocolate over each cookie.
- Sprinkle with graham crumbs.
- Place finished product in the fridge or freezer to set.
Makes 13-15 cookies
*store in the fridge!!