One can’t go wrong with peanut butter, banana and chocolate chips….these three were meant to be together!!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (use more if needed)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (softened)
- 2 cups spelt flour (or whole wheat)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or rub with coconut oil .
- In a large bowl combine all wet ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet mix and stir until fully blended, being sure not to over stir.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and evenly distribute among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 22 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.